Hello My BondBeautys,
Happy Monday, Valentines Day is right around the corner so I paired up with a fellow beauty guru on youtube and we decided to give you two great Valentines Day Makeup Options. I am showing you how to do a soft smokey eye and nude lip. She is doing more of a flirty pink Valentines Day Look. If you want to check out her video you sure can, here is her channel link
I hope you guys like this look I created for you.
Products I used:
- Naked Palette
- LA Colors Eye liner & Eyeshadow Dual: Coffee
- Starlooks Kohl Pencil: Amethiest
- Jordana 12 Hr Eyeshadow Pencil: Stay on Black
- Its so Big Mascara
- CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara
- Maybelline Brow Powder
- Elf Eyebrow Treat & Tame: Medium
- Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream
- Skiin Smoothing & Soothing Eye Cream
- Mojito Lip Balm
- Elf Face Primer
- Covergirl Stay Fabulous Foundation: 842
- Elf Brightening concealer
- Elf Contouring & Bronzing Cream: St. Lucia
- Bare Minerals: Medium Beige
- Elf Baked Highlighter
- Elf Moisturizing Lipstick: Wink Pink
- Holiday Hugs Lipgloss
- ½ Inch Cortex Curling Wand
- Design Essentials : Silk
- Aussie Mega Hairspray
Lets talk makeup, this Eye look was super easy. I wanted to do a smokey eye, but I wanted to make sure that it was wearable. You can wear this look in the day time because it is so soft, or night time. I decided to go with a nude pink lip & a shiny gloss so that the eyes would appear softer..
- First , I applied the Highlight shade Virgin underneath the brow lightly.
- Then I used the duo end pencil (brown side) and I applied it to the crease and made a V in the outer edge of the lid.
- Next I blended it out with a crease brush
- Then I applied Sin all over the Lid
- Next I applied Buck everywhere that I used the Brown Pencil with a crease brush , I also applied it to the outer half of the lower lid
- Then I went in with creep and only applied it to the deepest part of my crease. Use a very light hand, this makes the crease look deeper & your eyes look more defined.
- Then with naked I blended with a blending brush softly you just want to smoke it out.
- Next I used the Jordana 12 hr eye pencil on the upper lash line & smoked it out with a smudge brush.
- Last I lined my water line & tight line with a black pencil . Don’t forget to curl your lashes and apply mascara. Your all finished.
Now Lets talk Hair!
- I Curled My hair with a 1 ½ inch Curling wand . I curled away from my face & I used 1 inch sections. * Make sure to spray your curls with hairspray after each curl is curled individually.
- Then I let it completely cool down. * Don’t skip this important step or else your curls will not last all night.
- Then I hairspray my entire head again.
- Next I Used silk serum & applied it to my ends to add shine. I also ran my fingers through my hair softly to open up the curl a lot more.
- Tease the Hair to add volume.
- I took a 1 inch section on my right side and twisted it. I then pinned it to the back.
- Now on the left side, where my bangs are combed to I am going to do two twists & pin them.
- I do not like flat hair so I tugged on the crown a little to make it more voluminous. You can hairspray it again if you like but its all finished.
Simple Hair & Makeup for valentines day!
I hope you guys are as excited about the day of love, as I am!
What are you going to do for Valentines Day?
If you try this look or hair out make sure you tag me on instagram , twitter or Facebook! I would love to see!
Thanks you guys for all your support & have a fun and safe Valentines Day!
Remember, Beauty Comes From within So let it Shine!
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful