Hello my Bondbeautys, This month Mr. Bond and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I am so happy and lucky to have such a wonderful husband. In honor of this exciting time I filmed the “getting ready” portion before we went out for dinner and I am sharing it with you now! I am going to show you how I did my makeup for my Anniversary. He worked most the day so we just went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory which is one of my favorite places to eat! I had such a good time with him , specially since we were kid free for a while! So lets talk about face makeup..
You can go from bare skin to Date Ready quickly with this real romantic makeup look!
- Maybelline Infallible Foundation (Sun Beige) http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/8d04/
- E.L.F. Cover Everything Concealer-Corrective Yellow http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/82a4/
- E.L.F. Warm Mineral Foundation http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/724d/
- E.L.F. HD Blush- Showstopper http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/4f9b/
- E.L.F. Small Stipple Brush http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/6d3f/
- E.L.F. Baked Blush Pink Tastic (Highlight) http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/6d3f/
- E.L.F. Bronzer & Blush Duo-Fiji Matte http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/5d37/
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/8d03/
- LA Colors Lipgloss & Lipstick Duo Sensual (Dollar Tree)
Now the eyes I wanted to do a romantic type of eye look so I went with the Revealed 2 Palette . I like this palette because the shades are very similar to the Naked 3 Palette except it is more affordable. I also think that these shadows have great pigmentation.
- E.L.F. Smudge Pot Aint That Sweet http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/1364/
- Revealed 2 Palette http://www.coastalscents.com/revealed-2.html
- Essence Gel Eyeliner http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/f8b/
- Coastal Scents Eyeliner Brush http://www.coastalscents.com/brushes/liner/classic-fine-liner-natural.html
- Urban Decay Mascara http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/5ff5/
1. Put the smudge pot on as a base. Aint that sweet smudge pot by ELF
2. Put the light pink under the brows for a highlight (#1)
3. Put this peachy gold on the outer 2/3 of the lid (#2)
4. Use your bronzer and add with a blending brush to the crease.
5. Add this pinky shade to blend out the line between the peach and smudge pot. (#3)
6. Add this purple light matte shade into the crease and outer part of the lid.(#4)
7. Mix the #5 & #6 which are both matte and deepen up the out part of the lid & crease. Then make sure to blend the crease with a big fluffy brush.
8. Add the #4 light purple to the lower lid & you can mix it with this beautiful cranberry shade aswell. (#8)
9. Last add the #7 which is a shimmer light shade to the inner corners to brighten up the look.
Then you are all done just add liner & Mascara!