Happy Friday! I thought it is a perfect day to share with you my favorites, who knows maybe while you do your weekend shopping you will pick up one of these products to try for yourself!
So this month I have really started trying new products such as the profusion palettes, the Blush stick as a highlight & Gold Metal Nailpolish. All these are new products in my Collection and I love them.
- Design Essentials: Silk
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
- Color Institute Twist up Blush Stick
- Wet N Wild Mellow Wine Blusher
- Profusion Palettes
- Jordana Fabubrow: Taupe
- Maybelline Ultra Brow Powder : Light Brown
- E.L.F. Pink Umbrellas Gloss Jumbo Stick
- Philosophy Holiday Hugs Lipgloss
- E.L.F. Matte LipColor : Natural
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color: Ionic Indigo
- Sinful Colors : Gold Metal
Most Of these favorites mentioned I’m actually wearing in my look today! Personally I love nude lips they are so beautiful specially topped off with a lipgloss, Its a great combination. Today I am wearing ELF Pink Umbrellas Jumbo Gloss Stick & Holiday hugs lipgloss from Philosphy. Heres todays look..
I have a lot of exciting tutorials, hair tutorials & Fun blogs for you guys this month so make sure you enter your email and register!
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within So let it SHINE!
<3 Love , Bondbeautyful