Its February Favorites time! Its the beginning of March , which means its time for me to look at the makeup I have loved for the month of February. All of these are drugstore products so you get to see what products have worked & I have loved for the month of Love. If you want to see me what I have been loving click below!
So like I said this last month was Valentines day month. This means that I have tried a lot of different eye looks. I have done a few tutorials for you guys which means I have been experimenting like crazy on myself ! I do have a few eye products so bare with me!
1. I have been really trying to take care of my lips (Preparing for lots of kisses). I have been using the Mojito Lip Balm; which i received in my January Ipsy bag. This is such a moisturizing, healing lip balm. At first I was scared to try it because It looks like medicine , but don’t worry its a safe lip balm!
2. Next I have been loving my new E.L.F. Lip exfoliator, this retails for $3 and it works wonders. I just wet my lips and scrub away then you can wash it off or lick it off! It is super easy and convenient to use because of the lipstick form & It leaves my lips feeling soft!
3. I also received this Skiin Eye soothing & Smoothing Cream in my January Ipsy bag. I feel like it has really made the skin around my eyes really soft and hydrated. I didn’t realize how dry my eyes were till I started using this. Now its a part of my morning & night routine!
4. Elf Little Black Book Warmth Edition. I was really impressed with these eyeshadows. Elf’s palettes tend to me inconsistent as far as shade quality but this one was all around pretty good. The colors were buttery soft, easy to blend and they really did well with picking out all different types of finishes for these eyeshadows.
5. Elf Mineral Eyeshadows in Miss Popular & Lunch Break. Lunch break is more of a warm brown with some sparkle. Miss Popular is more of a purple taupe color with a silky finish. I really found these quite soft & creamy like. They were really pigmented and looked beautiful. I was again surprised with these , these are new to there collection so if you haven’t had a chance to try them out give them a try!
6.Elf eyelid Primer: this has been and old favorite. This is from there essential line, I find it very comparable to the urban decay primer potion. It does exactly the same thing & Lasts just as long.
7. Elf Hd Lifting Concealer is a brightening concealer I have been using underneath the eyes. It is thin and easy to work with all you need is your finger to really blend it into the skin. I find that all I need to conceal my under eye circles is foundation and this concealer.
A new mascara to my collection this month is the L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara in water proof. I probably won’t get the waterproof version again. But as far as the Mascara goes I do find that It adds volume. I just find myself being very careful because of the funky brush. Turning the wand one way and using one side of the brush will give you a different result then using the brush another way.
8. Now these bases have been my all time most used favorite for this month. These are the E.L.F. long lasting lustrous eyeshadow in Gala & Soiree.
9. Gala is that deep brown shade some shimmer in it. These are so creamy and bouncy! It reminds me of the dream bounce blushes, feels very similar. Soiree is the beautiful deep cranberry shade which I used on valentines day! These are really great bases they last all day by themselves and they definitely extend the life of your eyeshadow.
10. Last is the Elf Baked Highlighter : Pink Diamonds This is a beautiful pinky highlight. This can be sheer or using water you can make it more pearly on your cheek bone.
So those are all my favorites for this month… What have you been loving for this month?
Till Next time,
Remember Beauty Comes From Within So let yours SHINE!
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful