Happy Tuesday! So on all my social media (twitter,Instagram,tumblr,flickr,&Facebook) I have been doing 100 days of makeup challenge. This is where I challenge myself to do a completely different makeup look every day for 100 days. Since starting that I have really received so much support from all of you. I am so thankful for how sweet and supportive you guys have been. Because of how much love I have been receiving from you guys I wanted to give back! So today I’m doing a giveaway! (more info below)
Now before we get into that I wanted to tell you about this amazing lashes I have been obsessed with lately. These are Skyluna Yue er gong zhu Lashes. Now I am not sponsored at all I just recently discovered these and fell in love. These are crisscrossed dramatic lashes that are synthetic. They have a clear band which makes them easier to wear without eyeliner. Six comes in a pack and a single pair has lasted me over a month! I am so impressed with how well they are made for the price. They cost me $2.75 on amazon and that includes shipping. I have been so impressed that I want to give one away to you!
Rules of Giveaway:
Must be 18 or older, or have parental consent.
US only (Sorry if your not from US)
Must be subscribed to my youtube & Follow me on Instagram
I will email you on your youtube when the winner is chosen
you have 2 weeks to enter(until July 12th) just click this link
To see a full review and more about giveaway see the video below.
Thank you guys so much for your love & support on my makeup journey I hope you will subscribe by email (ITS FREE) to receive my blog posts straight to your email!
Hello My Bondbeautys, I have missed you guys! So I moved from Arizona to North Carolina and I am all settle in and ready to blog like crazy! So today I’m going to share with you my April Favorites. I love doing these so that you guys get to see the makeup that I have been personally using on myself, and why I love it. So lets get started…
So Lets start with Face and work our way up, I also have some swatches for you guys! So now lets talk about what Makeup I have on today…. Eyes: Golden Honesty On the Lid, Altruistic Almond underneath brow, & Radiant initiation in the crease! Same shades in the lower lid. Simple as that, really Easy look to do… My Top: Ross Earrings: Forever 21 What foundation have you been wearing this month? Remember, Beauty comes From Within so let yours SHINE <3Love, Bondbeautyful
Its February Favorites time! Its the beginning of March , which means its time for me to look at the makeup I have loved for the month of February. All of these are drugstore products so you get to see what products have worked & I have loved for the month of Love. If you want to see me what I have been loving click below!
So like I said this last month was Valentines day month. This means that I have tried a lot of different eye looks. I have done a few tutorials for you guys which means I have been experimenting like crazy on myself ! I do have a few eye products so bare with me!
1. I have been really trying to take care of my lips (Preparing for lots of kisses). I have been using the Mojito Lip Balm; which i received in my January Ipsy bag. This is such a moisturizing, healing lip balm. At first I was scared to try it because It looks like medicine , but don’t worry its a safe lip balm!
2. Next I have been loving my new E.L.F. Lip exfoliator, this retails for $3 and it works wonders. I just wet my lips and scrub away then you can wash it off or lick it off! It is super easy and convenient to use because of the lipstick form & It leaves my lips feeling soft!
3. I also received this Skiin Eye soothing & Smoothing Cream in my January Ipsy bag. I feel like it has really made the skin around my eyes really soft and hydrated. I didn’t realize how dry my eyes were till I started using this. Now its a part of my morning & night routine!
4. Elf Little Black Book Warmth Edition. I was really impressed with these eyeshadows. Elf’s palettes tend to me inconsistent as far as shade quality but this one was all around pretty good. The colors were buttery soft, easy to blend and they really did well with picking out all different types of finishes for these eyeshadows.
5. Elf Mineral Eyeshadows in Miss Popular & Lunch Break. Lunch break is more of a warm brown with some sparkle. Miss Popular is more of a purple taupe color with a silky finish. I really found these quite soft & creamy like. They were really pigmented and looked beautiful. I was again surprised with these , these are new to there collection so if you haven’t had a chance to try them out give them a try!
6.Elf eyelid Primer: this has been and old favorite. This is from there essential line, I find it very comparable to the urban decay primer potion. It does exactly the same thing & Lasts just as long.
7. Elf Hd Lifting Concealer is a brightening concealer I have been using underneath the eyes. It is thin and easy to work with all you need is your finger to really blend it into the skin. I find that all I need to conceal my under eye circles is foundation and this concealer.
A new mascara to my collection this month is the L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara in water proof. I probably won’t get the waterproof version again. But as far as the Mascara goes I do find that It adds volume. I just find myself being very careful because of the funky brush. Turning the wand one way and using one side of the brush will give you a different result then using the brush another way.
8. Now these bases have been my all time most used favorite for this month. These are the E.L.F. long lasting lustrous eyeshadow in Gala & Soiree.
9. Gala is that deep brown shade some shimmer in it. These are so creamy and bouncy! It reminds me of the dream bounce blushes, feels very similar. Soiree is the beautiful deep cranberry shade which I used on valentines day! These are really great bases they last all day by themselves and they definitely extend the life of your eyeshadow.
10. Last is the Elf Baked Highlighter : Pink Diamonds This is a beautiful pinky highlight. This can be sheer or using water you can make it more pearly on your cheek bone.
So those are all my favorites for this month… What have you been loving for this month?
Bondbeauty Look of the Day. Here is a close up look at how some of these makeup products look..
I am really excited for this next month, my son is turning one and it should be a fun and happy month.
Till Next time,
Remember Beauty Comes From Within So let yours SHINE!
I love Halloween and the crazy makeup looks that come along with it , but before we dive head first into october lets look at my makeup favorites for the Month of September!
Nyc In a NewYork Min Nailpolish- Sidewalkers This color is such a beautiful side walk light grey
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nailpolish- Grey Area This deep grey paired up with sidewalkers looks great together, I have been wearing both of these paired up together ever chance I got !
from Left To Right :Cranberry Crush,Honey Love,Candid Coral SideWalkers, Grey Area
Jordana Twist Shine Balm Stains-Honey Love , I have three of these balm stains But I have mostly been wearing Honey Love which is a gorgeous Nude Purple toned Lip balm stain, I did a whole review on these already on my blog check it out! http://bondbeautyful.com/twist/
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil- PureGold Nyx Jumbo Pencils are the best bases to go under any eyeshadow this pure gold one is so pretty under bronzes, etc Have you tried any nyx jumbo pencils yet?
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara I got this mascara in an ipsy bag the skinny brush makes it super easy to use on the lower lashes
Smashbox Audition Taupe Palette This palette is great it has a eyebrow gel, and eyebrow powder,a cream highlighter, a cream eyeshadow and three neutral eyeshadows
Elf Warm Bronzer I have been loving this as a bronzer but also a BLUSH! I swirl all the colors together to make a beautiful bronzy blush then I add just the blush color onto the apples of my cheeks , its truely BONDBEAUTYFUL
Nyx Cream Blush -HotPink This is another product I got in an Ipsy bag, This is such a pigmented blush in a cream form.. You have to be super careful because you only need the slightest amount on your brush , or fingers , a little goes a long way… If I find I applied to much blush then I dip my brush in my Rimmel Stay matte powder and I apply it over top to sheer out the hot pink craze and give me a beautiful flush on my cheeks
So these are my September Favorites , What are yours? Are there any new products you have just been loving?
Check out my September Favorites Video down below for swatches and more info on these products….
Look for today!!!
Products I used:
Elf Matte Lip Color : Coral
Elf warm Bronzer on cheeks
NYX Jumbo Eye pencil: Pure Gold as base
Bh Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
Smash Box Audition Taupe palette for eye brows
Till Next Time ..Dont forget, Beauty Comes From Within <3