Hello my Bondbeautys,
I am so excited to share with you some of my favorite hair, skin & makeup products for this past month. I love doing these kinds of posts because then you have a chance to see products that have truly not only worked for me but that I am personally in love with. (video below to see all products)
- Pura d’ or Hairless prevention therapy shampoo & healing conditioner (find at target cvs Rite Aid) This shampoo & Conditioner are organic which means Chemical Free,Paragon free, sulfate free & Gluten free. They are very healthy for your hair. Your hair will not only look healthier & shinier but also feel like it.
- Pura d’or Argan Oil I have dry to normal skin. Sometimes my foundation looks cakey on certain parts of my face. It looks like makeup sits on top of my skin rather than blending into my skin. This makes my makeup look un natural . To fix this I add this oil to my foundation (two drops) or just to my face before foundation. It really gives me a natural looking flawless face. The makeup sits so nicely onto of it and helps it really blend into my skin.
- Dauphines of New York Headband : This headband is perfect for this summer time. Its so hot in Arizona and its nice to keep your hair out of your face. So this headband is useful and cute all at the same time! I used for the 4th of July and loved it!
(Find it at Anthropologie)
- Yuer er Gong Zhu Eyelashes : Love these lashes they are glam but look natural all in one. I love these for dates or even everyday. ( I have a giveaway going on so make sure to check out that video too down below. Im giving away these lashes!)
- Ittse Eyeshadow Golden Gate : I am so obsessed with this eyeshadow , this is the eyeshadow I used in multiple of my 100 days of makeup pictures. (over on my Instagram)
- Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation 220 This foundation is such a great matte foundation. Even with my dry skin it still looks great! I also love to mix the Argan Oils in with this particular foundation. It turns this matte foundation into a natural finish foundation, that just looks fresh and perfect.
- Wet N Wild Brushes: Great affordable brushes , super soft and do not shed.
- Wet n Wild To reflect Shimmer Palette Boozy Brunch: My favorite Highlight of the moment. Such an unexpected find!
- Wet n Wild Mega goo contouring Palette Dulce de Leche: I have been using and abusing this contour palette. I love the contouring shade in here it is a neutral which makes it more wearable and it looks beautiful.
- Amazon Brush Egg : This is such an amazing find. It helps clean your brushes just as good as the brush cleaning mats except it is 1/10th of the price. Only 2 bucks , such a steal!
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush Apri-cot in the Middle: This is a perfect natural blush that goes with any makeup look. So it is perfect for everyday or for special occasions. The reason I like this so much is because it doesn’t take away from your look. Its a no brainer blush.
- Bella Pierre Cosmetic Mineral Blush Desert Rose This blush is a beautiful light pink. Another blush that goes with any look but especially blue looks! I love it with a blue smokey eye . (shown in the picture below)
- Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder: Since I have dry skin I have to be so careful when choosing a powder. I can easily turn into a cakey mess. So I have been loving this powder to set my under eye concealer! It smooths the area out with out drying it out.
- Wet n Wild Highlighting Pen Posing Nude & A Happy Medium: These pens are so great for highlighting. They are also great for adding to other concealers. Specially hard to work with concealers tend to work better with this concealer.
- LA girl Pro Concealer Natural: This concealer is such a great alternative to the MAC Pro long wear concealer. It is not as thick and full coverage but it is definitely so good! I use it for under the eye and it is perfect. I also highlight with it around the face.
- Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat: Are you looking for a super shiny top coat that makes it look like you came from the salon? Well I finally found a incredible top coat at the drugstore! This one is so great , it makes my nail polish last longer & looks shinier than any other top coat! Love, Love , Love!
- ELF Acne Fighting Gel: This gel really surprised me. It didn’t magically make my acne go away but it helps my blemishes get smaller and start to go away. Its amazing and I am so surprised. I will wash my face before bed and apply it after. Then in the morning my blemishes will be ten times smaller and look a lot better than the day before. This is my secret weapon to beautiful looking skin.
- NYC Lip liner Bare: Perfect lip liner to pair up with your nude lips!
- Wet n Wild Velvet Matte Lipcolor Looking for Truffle: Such a velvety soft matte lip color! So amazing and this shade is a cooler nude and I love it. So in style right now!
- NYX Butter Gloss Eclair: These butter glosses are just that buttery! This color looks so great topped over light pink type of nude lipsticks. (shown below)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Stockholm: This has been a long time favorite. To me this is the perfect matte nude lip color. Its so affordable as well. If you struggle to find the perfect nude shade try this one out!
- LA Colors High Shine Butter Gloss Snuggle: This is a beautiful nude, almost gold shimmery gloss. The formula is very slick and soft without being sticky. The color is perfect to add to the lower lip of your nude lips! (great lipstick topper) I especially have been loving it over a matte cool or grey nude lip. I add it right to the center of my bottom lip and blend! (shown below)
Want to see all my favorite products up close & personal then click the video below!
Whats your favorite beauty product for this last month? Let me know in the comments!