Hello my Bondbeautys,
Its been a long time since I have done a post. With that said one of my new years resolution is to be more consistent in my blog & youtube. I really want to do more this year and I hope you guys are as excited as I am for this new year! So Im starting out this year right with a giveaway! With that said you will have to wait till the end to learn more about that. Today I wanted to tell you my thoughts and experience with the AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush*. I was sent this brush a couple weeks ago to try out and I have been so impressed with it that I decided to do a whole blog post about it.
Lets talk about what the company claims really quickly (Inserted exactly from the website*) Advanced MCH ceramic heat technology delivers a consistent optimum temperature
Suitable for a variety of hair types with seven temperature levelsfrom 330˚F to 450˚F
Give you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time it takes to use a flat iron.
- Heats up & Cools Down Quickly
- Because of the Bristles it creates a barrier between you and the flat iron part to help prevent burning; although the bristle still get hot they are not as hot as the iron plate underneath.
- Decreases frizz when straightening because of the brush & iron combo. (although for my hair it definitely illuminates some of the frizz but not all because of how frizzy & damaged my hair truely is)
- Temperature is suitable to fit all hair types. I like to have it at 410
- Straightens & styles my hair without leaving it flat. It straightens it & gives it volume.
- Love how it styles BANGS does an amazing job & makes it easier. (see video below for small demo)
- Minimizes damage because I only pull it through my hair 2 times!
- Takes the same amount of time for me to straighten my hair. (But for others with super super curly hair & non manageable hair it can minimize your hair straightening time if you use this first)
- If you have really tangly or damaged hair you need to use a brush first or it will rip your hair out. Its not soft enough to use this to get tangles out!
- For some the Price will be a CON it retails for $54.94* ; But with that said to get a really nice straightener it costs about the same or even less than a CHI
So with that said lets talk about some Tips & Tricks to making this the most affective.
- I comb my hair through before using this
- I divide it into 1inch sections
- I pull my hair straight (still gently) while I pull the comb through
- Start at the very roots & pull through slowly
- DO NOT STOP Always keep moving to prevent any burning or damage
- AT the very end curl the ends by turning your wrist in or out depending on what look you are going for
- USE a Hair oil/elixer * or Spray*to get rid of all frizz .
- At the Crown I Will divide the section I would usually tease and put Comb at the base & pull backwards (Making a n motion)to give it extra volume. (See video same motion as I do with my bangs)
Here is how my hair turned out: Before & After (see video below)
I was a skeptic but now I have converted to the Straightening brush way haha. I really do enjoy using it and because I don’t get burned as easily I will definitely use this more than my straightener. Even though I do not have really curly kinky hair I have seen it used on that hair type and it works wonders as well. So with all that said in my opinion I think it will work on all hair types & it is worth the buy.
Here is my full review , where I show the Straightening Brush & I show you a full demo of me using it!
For the giveaway just click here to enter! All you need to be is subscribe to my youtube and then you get lots of bonus entries! Make sure to read the rules carefully too! Good luck!
So tell me tell me what is one of your new years resolutions?
*I do receive a small amount of compensation if you click and use my link. If you choose not to feel free to look the product up on amazon or google!