Hello My Bondbeautys,
Its the Holiday season, you see christmas trees in every corner & Jingle bells on every station. So what better time to share an easy glamorous holiday makeup tutorial with you than now. I love this because It incorporates a dark red lip that looks stunning paired up with a cranberry eye. Of course this makeup looks beautiful no matter what lipstick you pick. Also because I love you guys I made a video tutorial for you to follow if you want to recreate this yourself!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Lax
- Elf Baked Highlighter & Bronzer Bronzed Glow
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator Starlight
*I do get compensation if you use my link, if you choose not to then feel free to look them up yourself.
So lets do this smokey eye look.
- Put LULU in the Crease with a blending brush
- Put NYC on the Lid
- Put PARIS in the center of the lid and blend edges with NYC
- Put CLAUDIA close to the lashes , in the outer corner of the Lid & into the crease lightly to add some depth
- Add Violeta to the crease and outer corner area
- Add Hollywood into the Inner Corner/Tear Duct Area to brighten and under the brow
Now all you need is some Eyeliner & Lashes! (watch video to see it done)
After Applying The Bronzer in the contour area of the cheek, I added the blush & Highlight. Then to finish this look you just put on a beautiful dark lipstick. Personally I am obsessed with Matte Liquid Lipsticks they are so beautiful! I feel like they are easier to work with & last longer on the lips.
Personally I love pairing up beautiful looks like this with a feathery Eyebrow. It is all the trend right now! To see how I do a feather Eyebrow click here. The feathered eyebrow is so easy to achieve and I only use two products, which You can find at the drugstore!
I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup look idea! Let me know if you recreate it, tag me on social media I would love to see how it turns out! Now here is the video tutorial just for you!
So tell me What do you want for christmas? Comment below I love hearing from you!