Hello my beautyful friends!
So IPSY CAME! November Ipsy is here. Ipsy is a $10 subscription service where for $10 a month they send you 5 beauty products to try out in a cute glam bag! If you want to subscribe for yourself then just click on the link below 😀
Want to see me unboxing my Ipsy for the first time… Check it out!
So this month the theme was glam it up…
What I got in my bag…
- Kiss Eyelashes
- Nailtini Nailpolish: Caviar cocktail
- EM Eyeliner: Emerald
- Starlooks Pencil: Amethyst (Purple glittery metallic color)
- Pixi Bronzer: Suntouched
- Bombshell Lip Pencil : Shameless
I really liked this months IPSY if you haven’t subscribed you can still get on that! So far from what I have tried I really like all these products!
- Starlooks Lip Pencil: Tipsy Honestly Its more of a spring type of color, I liked the pencil it was soft and matte but I Would have liked a more fall color..
- Zoya Nailpolish:Giovanna I like this polish its a pretty color and the formula is great definitely like Zoya…
- Costal scents eyeshadow brush BR-c-NO2 My favorite brush that I own now! seriously a great brush I use everyday and I really want to look into more of there brushes
- Style Sexy Hair Spray clay: I love this it smells great, It texturizes adds volume and sets my hair all in one! In lOve.
- Bella terra mineral cosmetics Mineral shimmer : Navy I really like this shadow it actually had no fall and i didn’t even use a wet brush, it was very pigmented and was almost creamy and rich on my lids I was very impressed!
So Now its time to show you my makeup look & Outfit I did try to use the products from last months Ipsy in my look today…I decided to do more of a punk outfit so I had to do a dark navy smokey eye as well!…
For the eyes I used The Bella terra pigment in Navy all over my lids.. I also used these two grayish blues in the crease to blend out the blue (I got this palette at the Dollar tree Sorry I don’t know what brand it is…)
on my lips I used the Starlooks pencil in Tipsy then I applied Wet N wild lipstick in the color 547B to tone down how bright this lipstick is then I topped it off with my current favorite gloss Sinful colors: Goddess
On My cheeks I used Elf Studio Blush: Berry Merry For the Nails I am wearing Avon Nailpolish & Revlon Facets of Fusia on my thumb, ring finger & Middle finger… For My eyeliner I smoked out Jordana 12 r eyeshadow pencil: Stay on black..
- skull necklace
- black leggings: Walmart
- Shirt (from our bond reunion)
- Boots Walmart
- Leg Warmers : Forever 21
- Bow ( I made check out my DIY Bow clip)
So thats basically It , So do you receive Ipsy? If you do .. then whats your favorite thing you got this month!? TIll Next Time
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within..
<3Love , Bondbeautyful