Hello My Beautys
I hope You are having a great day! Halloween Is almost here , I know that not all of you are going to dress up in a costume. Here is a easy way to be festive this halloween without needing to dress up. This is a super easy halloween monster nails! Anyone can do this , its not to complicated or flashy!
What you need:
- Orange Nail polish (Wet N Wild: Sunny side up)
- Black nail polish (wet N Wild : Black Creme)
- Bobby Pin (If you don’t have nail art polishes)
- Orange nail art polish (sinful colors nail art)
- Black nail art polish (sinful colors nail art $1.99 Walgreens)
- Top Coat (NYC Top Coat)
- Apply orange & Black nailpolish as a base coat ( I did all my nails orange except for my middle and Ring finger, Its your choice how you want to do it)
- Start with the stitches, Make black stitches on all the orange nails using the bobby pin & black nail polish or the black nail art polish
- On Your thumb creat a monster, with two eyes and stitches for the mouth using the bobby pin or Nail art polish
- Using the orange nail polish & Bobby pin or orange nail art nail polish make a monster on the black nails.. I Just did dots for the eyes & Stitches for the mouth
- Last, top it off with a top coat of your choice!
Hopefully you guys like my monster nails, I know there not super detailed but it still fun to have something on your nails for halloween! Halloween is my favorite holiday it is so fun& Spooky!
Whats your favorite holiday?
Remember , Beauty Comes From Within..
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful