So today Im talking about color analysis, How to change your Hair color without changing your season (winter + Summer). If you have no idea what color analysis or season is then take a look below!
So why is color analysis or knowing your season important? Because It lets you know what color palette looks best on you!
SO today we are talking about Winter & Summer seasons because they are the cool toned seasons..
If your a winter & Dont know your color palette? Take a look below
If your A summer and Dont know your color palette take a look below..
So do you love your color palette But you want to change your haircolor! you can totally do that, there are several haircolors that corespond in each season So just take your pick!
Winter: THere are three kinds of winter you can be…
Cool Winter: Brooke Shields
- Blue-black, ashy dark to medium brown hair, silver, ashy white-blonde, salt & Pepper (grey). But absolutely no red or golden tones
Clear Winter: Megan Fox
- Black, Black-brown,medium brown, Dark brown. May have some faint warm highlights. Or whitish blonde hair!
Deep Winter: Lucy Liu
Summer: There are three kinds of summers….
Light Summer: Naomi Watts
Cool Summer: Kate Middleton
Soft Summer: Sarah Jessica Parker
Want to know more about changing your hair color but not your season? Take a look below for pictures etc…
Whats My look for today? Im glad you asked…. I decided to do a purple based makeup look + Purple outfit…
The Outfit is Pretty simple a purple top with some wide leg jeans (which are perfect for my body type)
My makeup :
- CoverGirl Outlast 3 In 1 shade 842
- Rimmel stay matte
- SmashBox Blush: Dolce Vita
- Wet N wild Mega last liquid lip color: Pink perfection
- Color Design sensational effects Palette: Signature walk :in inner corner , tear duct & brow bone Visionary: lid Provence: Crease and center of lid + bottom out half of lower lid The new black: used on my upper lash line
- Elf single eyeshadow : Raspberry Truffle Blended it in crease
- Elf natural lashes
- Nails: Wet N Wild Megalast : Candilicious
And wala! A Great purple look, that is perfect for OCTOBER!
So what hair color do you want to change your hair to? Whats your favorite Eye look for this october?
Remember, True Beauty Comes From Within