Hey My Beautys!
I hope you guys are super excited for halloween! Dont worry this is not another halloween tutorial! I decided to share with you my favorites for the month of October! There are some Makeup products that I have tried out and used this month, that I have really enjoyed.. So I decided to share them with you, maybe you will try them too. Wanna see my favorites for this month.. Then Take a look..
- Wet N Wild Eyeliner: Brown (It is not waterproof but I love the brush & how smoothly it goes on.)
- Chella Highlighter: Ivory Lace (Great for underneath the brow & inner corner)
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil : Milk (This is great for halloween looks, & any look that you want to do,, Its a great base & It brightens the eyeshadows)
- BhCosmetics 88 Matte Palette (I have used this in almost every halloween look that I did , Its a great palette, & the shadows are amazing)
- CoverGIrl 3 in 1 Foundation.. I love this its a med to full coverage foundation… I will be doing a review on it pretty soon so keep a look out for that..
- Sinful colors lipgloss: Goddess (its a great fall lipgloss , you can find it at Walgreens for only $1.99)
- Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain: Cranberry Crush (I did do a full review on these they are smooth & Color payoff is terrific)
- Maybelline Color Whisper: Plum Prospect (A great fall lipstick that is still bright rather than dark , but perfect for this time of year)
- last favorite is my halloween decorations… I did this mason jar DIY Check it out http://bondbeautyful.com/pumpkin-mason-jar-halloween-decoration/
I love halloween decorations! Im so sad this month is over! Thanks for looking at my post ,Hopefully you had a great month just like I did… Whats your favorite beauty product for this month?
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within..