Hello My Bondbeautys!
Its time for May Favorites. May favorites is basically where I give you suggestions for beauty products that I have used all month long and have loved. I am so exciting because I am moving into my house in a week or so. So anywho lets start with all my beauty favorites.
For my Face I have a couple blushes ,bronzer & highlight that I have been really loving.
- Elf Mineral Blush (#1): I love this because it is so soft and beautiful for this summer. On me it looks more coral and peachy so I have been loving this with more of a bronzey eye.
- Elf Blush & Bronzer Duo Fiji Matte (#2): I have been loving this bronzer because it is a matte shade but it is not to dark so I can use it to contour with or to warm up the face. I am personally really impressed with these ELF powder products because they are not dry and they have a good kick of color!
- Elf Baked Blush (#3 Left) : Passion Pink I love this because it gives such a glow to the skin and for a blush it is so gorgeous! I feel like this could be a beautiful highlight as well for deep skin.
- ELF Baked Blush (#3 Right): PInktastic I use this as a highlight and I love it! You have to be a little careful because it has great payoff and sometimes it is easy to go overboard. Even though it is marketed as a blush I love it for a glowy champaigne highlight!
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette (#1): This is such a beautiful palette and I am honestly real impressed with the pigmentation it has. I love this because it has a good selection of pigmented romantic shades (similiar to the naked 3)
- Elf Smudge Pot: Aint that Sweet (#3 right) http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/1364/
- Elf Smudge Pot: Back to the Basics (#3 left) http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/1364/
- Elf single eyeshadow: mocha http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/9261/
- Elf single eyeshadow: peach fizz http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/9261/
- Elf Single eyeshadow: moon dust http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/9261/
- Elf Single Eyeshadow: Pink Ice http://go.magik.ly/r/BondBeautyful/9261/
For the lips I have been loving this Wet N Wild Balm Stain Rico Mauve It is absolutely amazing! I love how it looks for this summer time! Honestly any time I use the Coastal Scents palette I always pair I with this lippy!