Hello my Bondbeautys,
Welcome to another Foundation Review. This particular foundation I personally was really excited to try when they released it. Im talking about the *Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation. The claims that Dior have on this foundation makes it sound absolutely amazing and like the perfect foundation.
On Diors Website they say this:
“The Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation is the Dior makeup artists’ secret weapon to create an instantly flawless complexion with ultra-buildable coverage, from a natural nude glow to high-coverage perfection.
The Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation is tested and approved by 100% of Dior professional makeup artists.* With its fluid texture and second skin finish, this ultra-buildable foundation offers custom-made intensity.**
* Extreme condition-proof for 91% of women.
** Photo-ready finish for 95% of women.”
So is it True? I actually think that a lot of their claims are true! After trying the foundation for several weeks, It has honestly become one of my favorite foundations.
- Pros I Found:
- 40 Shades with several undertones- Pink, Yellow, Olive, Golden, Peachy Undertones
- Customize your Coverage- Goes from Light Coverage with a sponge/fingers to Full Coverage with a *Round Kabuki Foundation Brush (Use Promo Code BONDBEAUTYFUL for 10% Off)
- Easy to Travel With because of the non breakable squeeze bottle
- Sweat Proof/Weather Proof- I live in a real humid area and It didn’t melt off, or break apart!
- Transfer resident- Didn’t notice any transferring unless I rubbed at it.
- Natural Skin like finish- Looks so natural that It is almost undetectable and it gets naturally glowy as the day goes on as well on my skin.
- Looks Flawless in photography, bright lights, & flash photography. (perfect wedding or photo shoot foundation)
- Strong Perfume Fragrance
More Information about the foundation itself-
- 1.6 Fl Ounces
- $40.00 Price
- Squeeze Bottle, Soft touch, With a screw on lid.
My personal favorite primer to use with this foundation is actually the *Too Faced HangoveRX Replenish Primer. I also love using it with a sponge or a brush. Usually I will First use a sponge to bounce it into the skin, then use a round topped Kabuki brush to add coverage where I need it the most. I hope this post was helpful, let me know below what your favorite foundation is of the moment!
*All Links with * are links I receive compensation for. Thank you for using my links I really appreciate it.