Today is the last day of March! Which means, Its time for March Favorites! This month has been amazing, my son turned one on the 24th and it was a very happy, productive month. I feel like I have really grown in my editing pictures and movie skills! So anyways today I’m going to talk about my favorite beauty products for this month! I felt that instead of showing you lots and lots of pictures I would just show you in a video all my favorites. This way you can see up close and in real life what these products look like!
- Wet N Wild Bubblegum Drop Nailpolish: This is such a pretty nail polish for spring! This is part of Wet N Wilds limited edition nail polishes that are currently at the Dollar General!
- L.A. Colors Splash Nailpolish Pop Artsy: These neon nailpolish has a purple on one end and glitter on the other. I loved the combination and it lasted just as long as some of my China Glaze polishes!
- Sinful Shine Nailpolish Im Blushing: This was one of the most pigmented and even nail polish I own in this light almost white nail polish. Usually polishes like these don’t apply evenly and are not as opaque as you see in the bottle, but with this brand it was!
- Nyx Hot Pink Cream Blush: Cream blushes look so natural and beautiful. Even this bright hot pink blush was easy to blend. I love how it looks after all the blending . (Tip : with cream blushes apply a little at a time and blend , build up the color then blend with a brush)
- Elf HD Blush showstopper: this blush turned out looking like a cranberry color so beautiful on the cheeks! It is super pigmented that I only need to pump out ¼ of a pea size and its still too much! I think it is beautiful but hard to work with if your a beginner because of the intense color. I suggest trying one of the lighter pinks first!
- Elf Moisturizing Studio Lipstick Wink Pink: If you haven’t tried these yet then go get you some right now! These feel so nice on the lips. They sink in and absorb into your lips leaving them feeling soft rather than the color just sitting ton top. This lipstick had a matte finish but it didn’t feel like it! This is also a great shade that will flatter any skin shade! It is a pink nude that is the perfect “my lips but better” shade.
- L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner: I have never been so impressed with an eyeliner. This does not claim to be waterproof but it still is. It will stay on endless you rub and scrub with water. It is really rich black and is super user friendly for only a dollar at the dollar General it was a steal!
- Moroccan Oil Treatment: This makes my hair feel soft, smooth and look like I just came out of a salon! It smells amazing and It has made me want to wear my hair straight more often. It is such an amazing hair product defiantly worth the splurge!
- L.A. Colors Quad truffle: These are another pleasant surprise. The eyeshadows feel creamy and silky . They apply nicely without any fall out and better yet they stay on the lids all day without fading or creasing! Makes me want to try more of L.A. Colors eyeshadows, again I found these at the Dollar General.
I know a lot of you guys are going to ask what makeup or nail polish I have on so here is what my look is…
Lips: Wet N Wild Balm Stain: Pinky Promise
Cheeks: Nyx Hot Pink Cream Blush
Elf Baked Highlighter
Elf Cream Bronzer
Nails: Broadway Nailpolish- Waterproof (Dollar General)
What was your most favorite beauty product this month and why?
Thanks so much for stopping by! I love you guys …
Beauty Comes from within so Let yours SHINE!
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful