GOLD INSPIRED LOOK
*The Picture On the Right Is The Picture From pinterest that Inspired me, Not My Picture
Smokey Eyes Are So in For the fall, Here is a recreation of a look I saw on Pinterest using drugstore (affordable ) Products.. Enjoy!
Here are the Products I Used Before we get started…
- Wet N Wild Trio: Im Getting Sunburned
- Wet N Wild Palette: Comfort Zone
- Wet N Wild Palette: Blue had me at Hello
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil: Pure Gold
- CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara
- Elf Mineral Eye Liner: Midnight(for waterline & Top LashLine)
- Elf Matte Lip Color: Natural
- Burts Bees Lip Shimmer: Caramel
- Elf Studio warm Bronzer (For Contour & Blush)
- L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation 320 Natural Beige
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Elf Makeup Mist & Set Spray (Optional For lasting Power)
Although the eyes look complicated they really are not ..
1. Applied Nyx Jumbo Pencil On the Center Of lid (For a Base)
2.Add Gold Shadow Ontop of the Base
3. Apply a Matte Black in the crease , From outercorner all the
way to the inner corner of lid… Making the desired V Shape on
the outer corner
4.Use a dark brown eyeshadow to help darken the crease
5. Use a blending brush and a medium brow shadow to blend out the harsh line
6. Use a Lighter shadow underneath brow for a highlight
If you choose..
7. add the dark brown or black to the lower lid
8.Last add a black eyeliner on the waterline & A thin line on the upper lash line (add a black shadow on top for staying power..)
Now all you need is mascara and your eyes are done!
For the face I contoured with the elf warm bronzer, then I swireled my brush in all four shades to create a Glowy blush for the cheeks, I also added the cheek shade soley on the apples of my cheeks for a pop..
Now that the face is Flawless you can add some color to your lips..
Because this look is so dramatic I went with nude lips..
1. Elf matte lip color : Natural
2. Burts Bees Lip Shimmer : Caramel
Now the Look is finished !!
Whats your favorite date night look?? Have you tried this look yet?
Dont be afraid to get out of your shell and try new looks, you never know who you could impress…