This look is featuring the Cortex Curling Iron 1 1/4 inch ,Headband from amazon & The Naked Palette! I feel like the naked palette is the perfect wedding palette, All the shades are gorgeous and it can truely create the most beautiful looks….
This look is made to look gorgeous in pictures & Last all night…
- Cortex Curling Iron 1 1/4 Inch
- Heat protectant spray
- bobby pins
- Headband Diamond
- Comb for teasing & Clips
- Naked Palette
- Kirkland Mineral exact concealer
- Elf Eye Primer
- Bh Cosmetics Face primer
- L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
- Elf Berry Merry Blush
- Smashbox Gold Mine palette (Highlighter)
- Elf Warm Bronzer
- StarLooks Eye Pencil Obsedian
Tips For Your Wedding:
- Have 2nd day hair to help your hairstyle last all night! You dont want clean hair
- Use a heat protectant spray + Hairspray for protection & Lasting power
- Use a face primer & Eye primer to help your makeup look flawless in pictures & last all night
- Use a lip balm to insure that your lips are hydrated not crackly & If you can use lip scrub night before & morning of
- Do Your EYEBROWS!! Even if you dont normally it looks so much better in pictures!
- Contour & Add more makeup than normal , again in pictures makeup can fade out , you want to look flawless in your pictures
- Us a foundation with no spf I recommend Revlon Color Stay or Maybelline SuperStay (thats what I Used)
- NO SPF or your pictures will turn out , ghost facey!
- Apply False lashes if you want to see your lashes in pictures because they will fade out if you dont
- Lip stains are your friend, The Jordana balm stains are moisturizing and will last all night
- Apply a highlighter to your cheek bones for the bridal glow!
Whats your wedding hair tip? Did you do your own hair?
Till Next Time…