So today I thought I Would do another makeup tutorial, This one is inspired by Frozen a popular Disney movie. Elsa is the Frozen Queen , so why not recreate her makeup. Valentines day is just around the corner so here is a beautiful option for you gals. Yes I did a video tutorial for you to see, so take a look.
Products I Used:
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
- Starlooks Obsidien Kohl Pencil
- Elf Pressed Powder Eyeshadow: Miss Popular
- Elf Blush : Berry Merry
- Flamed Out mascara & Its So Big Mascara
- Elf Lip Exfoliator
- Elf HD Lifting Concealer
- Elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow: Soiree
- Be a Bombshell : Shameless
- Ultra Brow Powder Maybelline: Light Brown
- Rimmel Stay Matte
- Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer
- Elf Little Black Book : warm Edition
- Profusion Neo Perle Palette (Purple edition)
- Apply a Cream Eyeshadow (Cranberry shade) , Blend with your finger
- Apply a light matte shade underneath the brow
- Apply a Cranberry Shimmery Shade on the lid , using patting motions
- Apply a Taupe shade into the crease &Lower Lash Line
- Blend it out with a light pink shade
- Liner your upper lash line, bottom Lash Line, Waterline & Tight Line with a black pencil (Pencil liner is softer)
- Apply Mascara
- Fill in your eyebrows with a Brow Powder (This makes the eyebrows look soft)
Face & Lips:
- Apply a Silicone based Primer to fill in your fine lines & Pores. This gives your the flawless “look”.
- Apply a long lasting full coverage foundation
- Apply a brightening concealer in a inverted triangle shape underneath the eyes. Blend with your foundation brush
- Apply A powder over top of the concealer & along the Tzone if your oily
- Apply a Cranberry “frost bite” Type of blush, you can also add some on your nose to make you look like you just came in from a cold night.
- Apply a Shimmer light pink highlight to the top of you cheek bones to give you the Frosty Elsa look.
- Last, Apply a Cranberry Semi Matte Lipstick, All Done!!!
- Curl Your hair with a 1 ½ inch curling want, curl them outwards
- run your hand through the curls once they have cooled , & spray with hairspray
- Tease & Pin up your crown with bobby pins, to add volume
- Gather your hair & start twisting the hair around the face all the way around to the desire side. (Leave hair out to frame your face)
- Now start braiding your side bride.
- Last to add volume tug on the braid to make it look thicker & messier. Wala your all done with the Elsa Hair!
Music: “Let It Go” : Jun Sung Ahn, Www.Juncurryahn.com
Im currently planning to go to dinner at The Chocolate Factory! Yum ..
Till Next Time ,
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within So let it SHINE!
<3 Love Bondbeautyful