Hi My Beautyful Friends!
I hope your november is going great! So I really wanted to show you some trendy lipstick picks for this fall and winter. I have swatches to show you & My makeup look for today!
This is for everyone wether you love pinks , nudes, purples, reds, sheer or bold lipsticks! These are all drugstore & Affordable some of these are even $1. They are not only cheap but also great quality & smooth formula so come take a look.
So here are some great swatches for all you lipstick lovers……
- NYC Petal
- NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick: Sparkling Flamingo
- Wet N Wild 502A ($1)
- Covergirl : Demure (My personal favorite purple nude ever)
- Wet N Wild 547B ($1 Brown Nude with frosty finish)
- NYC Mousse (a brown nude absolutely gorgeous $1)
- Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain: Honey Love (Great purple fall color its a nude on me but its gorgeous deep purple for light to med skin tones.)
- Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lip color : Rose to the occasion (a bold fall lip that stays on your lips all day, matte finish)
- Revlon Balm Stain: Romantic (warm orange red )
- Elf Fearless ($1 stains your lips neutral true red )
- LA Color Lipgloss & Lipstick Duo : Flushed ($1 found this at the dollar tree and fell in love , I love the formula & staying power. This lipstick lasts all day and is smooth ,hydrating but no shimmer)
- LA Color Lipgloss & Lipstick Duo:Charmed ($1)
- Color Whisper: Plum Prospect (can apply sheer or vibrant )
- Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain: Cranberry Crush
- NYC Mahogany ($1 perfect ox blood deep color, very trendy if your bold enough)
So Heres my makeup look for today…..
- Eyes: Rimmel Glam Eyes: Green Park
- Milani Baked Blush: Rose D’Oro
- Covergirl Flamed out mascara
- Lips: NYC Mouse,Wet N Wild 547B & Sinful Colors Goddess Lipgloss
- L’oreal nude liquide power foundation Natural beige
- nails Sinful colors: Rich in heart
So whats your favorite fall or winter lipstick for this year? I absolutely am loving the LA Colors Lipgloss & Lipstick Duo in Charmed. Don’t forget to like this page to the right!
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within