Hey My Beautyful Friends!
So I finally did my DIY Crisco Candles! They are so easy to make , they burn longer than regular candles & they take no time at all! So hopefully you are as excited as I am! So lets just get right to it!
- Crisco 48 oz ( Whole thing makes 4 Big Candles & 2 Baby Candles)
- Glass Container
- Crayon or eyeshadow (to color your candles )
- Fragrance Oil
- Candle Wick (amazon 50wicksfor 9.00)
- Hot Glue Gun
So lets get straight to Business….
- Put Some Crisco in a Beaker ( I did four cups at a time which made maybe one candle )
- Boil water. Heat the Crisco up until it is completely melted. Stir Occasionally. (I used the double boiler method)(If you are using crayons to color the candles you can add them and let them melt with crisco)
- When Completely Melted let Cool For 10-15 Min.
- Get your Hot glue Gun & Glue Your Candle Wicks to the bottom of your Candle Jars.
- Melt Your crayon and add to mixture or add Eyeshadow for some color
- Add fragrance , 5ml or your choice to the mixture.
- Fill up the candles (you can use sticks to keep Wicks straight or you can just tug upwards while you fill the candles)
- Let Them Dry at room temperature for 5 Hrs or refrigerate for 35 Min (even when completely dry it still will be kinda soft)
- Last Just Trim Your Wicks To the Desired Length!
And Thats It , You will have some great smelling, cute ,easy to make Crisco Candles!
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within
<3Love , Bondbeautyful