Hello my Bondbeautys,
I decided to start October off right by doing a Halloween Tutorial for you! Today Im showing you how to create this unique Queen of Hearts look. Honestly if I was her and I was evil, this is how I would do my makeup. Make sure to scroll all the way to the end to see a full video tutorial.
I really wanted to do a black smoked out eye look. Nothing says evil like a smokey eye. I also really had to incorporate the classic heart lips! Here are a full list of products that I used and where to find them. (All of these links I do receive compensation for so if you do not want to use them, then feel free to look up each product yourself)
- Elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette (any eyeshadow palette with a tan, red & black will do )
- Imagic Flash Palette
- Jordana 12 hr made to last eyeshadow pencil Stay on Black
- Bh Cosmetics Lashes Foxy
- L’OREAL Infallible Pro Matte Foundation 105
- NYC Loose Powder
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Pencil Berry Red
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Moon Child Pink Heart
- Bh Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick Muse
- ELF Lip Color Natural
- Ulta Blush Flush
- Hard Candy Strobing mix in drops
- L’OREAL True Match Concealer
- Elf Eyebrow Pencil
- LA Girl Pro Concealer Natural
- Tart Amazonian Clay Bronzer Park Ave Princess
- LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner
- BH Cosmetics Pro Beauty Sponge
(Full Tutorial in the video below)
- Apply your eyeshadow first (this illuminates fall out & illuminates the chance of messing up your face makeup)
- Apply a Black Eyeshadow Pencil, or Cream Product first then a black eyeshadow on top for a intense black look (like shown in the picture)
- Any Cream products or eyeliners will work you don’t have to have the flash palette! (You can even use the same lip liner you used for the lips, for the eyes!)
- Have FUN!
Here is the Full Tutorial showing you step by step how to achieve my exact look!
So what other halloween tutorials should I do? What are you going to be for halloween? Let me know in the comments!!!
Im so excited for this holiday season I love halloween and I have some fun tutorials planned so make sure to subscribe & check out my social media!