Hello My Bondbeautys,
Today I am bringing to you a review on the Pura d’or shampoo & conditioner + argan oil. This is an organic product, which means no harsh chemicals, no parabens & no sulfates. I will be talking about pros & cons, price, where to find, does it work, and is it worth the buy.
Pros & Cons-
- No Paraben
- No Sulfates
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Revives Dull Damaged Hair
- Leaves hair feeling & looking Smooth
- Decreases Frizz
- Prevents hairloss (by replenishing nutrients that have been lost, prevents hairloss of hair that falls out because of not having enough nutrients)
- Cleans hair without drying it
- Smell Eucalyptus (Con for me I don’t like that smell)
- Smell doesn’t last very long (con: so if you only use shampoo, for example men, it will not smell like this for very long)
Pros & Cons
- Hydrates Hair
- Seals Split ends & Helps heal them
- Moisturizes scalp (Gets rid of flakiness)
- Smells Lavender & Vanilla
- Softens & adds shine to the hair
- Makes your hair look healthier after 1 week!
Here is a full more detailed review..
- Pure, Natural & Organic
- Good for all skin types (If oily use as night treatment 1 drop) (if dry add into foundation, or 2drops before bed , or 1 drop before foundation application)
- Very versatile (ends of hair, face, skin)
- Doesn’t change the wear time of my foundation
- hydrates & conditions
- reduces frizz & split ends
- Makes hair look shinier
- Makes skin look & feel soft and healthy
I absolutely have fallen in love with this Argan Oil I use it in so many different ways. I have added it to my day & night routine. To see how & learn more about why I love this and how to use it check out the video below.
You can find them:
- Rid Aids
- Pura d’or website
Is it worth the buy? Yes I think so , I really did notice a difference right away. I felt like it was actually doing something for my hair. It was nourishing & making it healthier. Organic shampoo & conditioners are not easy to find and this one is a great option that you can find almost anywhere.
Let me know what you like from Pura d’or? Whats your favorite hair or skin care product? Comment down bellow lets get a conversation going!!