Hello my Bondbeautys,
Today Im doing a review on the New York Biology Eye Gel. Im going to be talking about pros, cons, price, where to buy & does it actually work. (I was sent this product for free to review but I always give my 100% honest opinion)
(Review Video Below)
So what does the company claim exactly?
- New York Biology Eye Gel has the Power to Aggressively Fight Aging Like No Other in Its Class!
This Eye Cream Deeply Nourishes and Hydrates Your Skin with its Powerhouse of Nutrients.Suitable for any age and skin tone, and for both men and women.
Some of the Benefits Include:
– Reduces the appearance of puffiness and fine lines around the eyes.
– Has the power to transform your look and boost your confidence.
– Helps rebuild cells, firms skin and repair wrinkles without dermabrasion or other expensive treatments.
– Hydrates and Firms your skin leaving a youthful looking appearance.
Where to buy? Amazon Prime Here
Does it work? Yes , does reduce wrinkles and fine lines that are caused by lack of hydration in that area. I use to have wrinkles and fine lines under my eyes as well as on my forehead. I noticed a big difference after using this for about 30 days.(see pics below)
(these are all unedited photos)
Pros & Cons:
- Pro#1 Hydrates Skin
- Pro #2Reduces Puffiness (gives a cooling effect feels nice)
- Pro#3 absorbs into skin rather than sitting ontop
- Pro #4 Gel like formula is neither stick, greasy or oily
- Pro#5 doesn’t effect the wear time of your makeup
- Pro#6 can be used day or night, out in the sun or under makeup
- Pro #7 Packaging makes it possible to really measure and control how much product your pump out
- Pro #8 you only need a pea size and it is enough for both eyes
How to apply?
* You can apply this morning or night or both!
- I wash my face
- I pump a pea size into my hand and dab it around the under eye area, my eye lid, & in the middle of my eyes. Basically all around the eyes. (this can also be applied on the face if you so choose)
- Then I continue and apply my day moisturizer & makeup
I am so impressed with this New York Biology Eye Gel. I feel Like often times we apply so many serums & moisturizers to our face but skip our eyes. We do this for two main reasons: First, because we don’t want our eyelids to get oily(so that our eyeshadow lasts) & second we do not want our eyeshadow or concealer to crease. The great thing about this is that it will absorb into your skin and it won’t leave any tackiness. * If your skin feels tacky or sticky after using this then you applied way to much! Here is my full review video, which includes before & after .
I have been so into skin care lately, Im starting to realize the big benefits you get from taking care of your skin. I hope this was helpful and taught you a little bit about a difference that a skin care product can do for you! Let me know your thoughts have you tried this? if not what eye cream do you use?