So I just posted Up a Halloween Candy Corn Boo Nail Tutorial (Check it out…) So this is my Look for today, I did a bronzey Gold Look Using .. You guessed it DRUGSTORE products! So come join me and I will show you how I did this Look & What my outfit looks like today!
Products I used:
- LO’real Kerrys Bronzes Palette
- Ulta Automatic Eyeliner WaterProof: Bronze
- Its so Big Mascara By Elizabeth Mott
- CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Elf Warm Bronzer (contour)
- Ulta Blush: Flush
- Wet N Wild Lipstick 547 B ( I talked about this in the Products for only $1 Post I did…)
- Sinful Colors Gloss: Goddess (You can find it at walgreens! They have great glosses)
How To do my Eye look…..
Step 1 : Apply Primer (Elf $1 Primer is great! or cream eyeshadow as base )
Step 2. Apply shadow 1 underneath the brow for a highlight, and in the tear duct area to light up your eye areaand to lover 1/2 of lower lid
Step 3: Apply Shadow 4 Onto the Lid & Crease area
Step 4: Apply Shadow 2 into the crease to help blend out the darker bronze color and to the center of lid to give it a pretty glow bright effect
Step 5: Add this pretty Gold Shadow 3 To first 1/2 of lower lid
Step 6: Apply A brown Eyeliner to the water line & Mascara
And your good to go! This is a great date makeup,everyday look, work look, mom look, teen look, college look, Its a for everyone look. It really is gorgeous and super easy to do + I absolutly love this palette!
- My Top : Lacey top over a Cream top ,lacey top brand Roommates
- Belt :Papaya
- Dark Brown Leggings
- Brown Boots: Gojane.com ( I love go jane such cute affordable shoes)
- Necklace: Gold long feather necklace -Forever 21
- Gold Diamond Earings Forever 21
My hair: I just did a side Braid ….
So thats pretty much it, I love this outfit and the look goes along with it perfectly.. This is one of my go to date outfits because I just love the boots!
So whats your favorite go to date outfit?
Remember, Beauty Comes from Within…
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful