Do you work? Do you work in an office or professional setting? DO you ever wonder what kind of nail polish is appropriate? Well today I’m going to be talking about Nail polish for the office!
First Lets talk about my outfit of the day + My look of the day… Here is my take on a office outfit.. I actually use to wear this when I Use to cut hair…
- Roxy Vest
- Marshalls Black Longsleeve Shirt
- Forever 21 Black Pants
- Jewelry: Forever 21
- Black Shoes: Gojane.com
- Nails: Avon Nail Wear Pro Midnight Plum
- Elf Drama Palette $1 for my smokey eye
- Elf Blush: Tickled Pink Just on apples
- Elf Blush: Giddy Gold on apples & Extended back towards ears
- FabuBrow Jordana Taupe
- Lancome Gris Noir Kohl Pencil in waterline
- CoverGirl Flamed out Mascara
- Pop Beauty Jumbo Balm : Rose Romance
- Ulta Shine LipGloss: Cosmo
There are two types of “offices” A professional/strict one & a linient one that allows you a little more freedom!
- Revlon : Sheer Petal
- Wet N Wild Megalast: 2% Milk
- Wet N Wild Megalast: Private Viewing
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails: Ice Frost
- Nabi: Pure Pink
- Victoria Secrets:22
- Wet N Wild Megalast: I red a good book
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails: Champagne
- China Glaze: Refresh Mint
- Sinful Colors: Creamy Opal
- Love & Beauty (Forever 21): Baby Pink
- Wet N Wild Wild Shine: Tickled Pink
Why are these my picks? Want to Know more.. Then Watch this video below….
What are your Nailpolish Picks? Comment Down Below & Let Me Know!
Till Next Time, Remember Beauty Comes From Within…… -BondBeautyful