Hello my bondbeautys,
Todays post is a how to of sorts. This last month I have been really experimenting with the Coastal Scents revealed 2 eyeshadow palette. I came up with a look that I consider to be Romantic & my favorite with this palette so far. So today Im going to show you how to do this Romantic Eye!
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
ELF Smudge Pot: Aint that sweet
Wet N Wild Balm Stain: Rico Mauve
Baked Bronzer Elf: Maui
Elf Baked Blush: Pinktastic (Highlight)
Baked Blush Elf: Pink Passion
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner
Loreal Infallible Foundation
Maybelline Baby Skin
Elf Hd Concealer
Elf Bronzer & blush Duo: Fiji Matte
*All Links Are Affiliate Links
Prep- Prime the lids with a primer , then add a base (elf smudge pot, to help the colors really pop & last all day)
- Put the Light Pink underneath the brow (to highlight that part of the eye) with a eyeshadow brush.
- But this gold in the inner 1/2 of the lid & the inner 1/3 of the lower lid
- Add this pink to the outer half of the lid & blend it with the gold we added first.
- Put the Fiji Matte Bronzer shade (a matte medium brown) into the crease with a blending brush using wind wiper motions. Then add this light purple shade in the crease with a crease brush.
- Mix the dark brown and black and darken up the crease just a little.
- Then use this cranberry shade to darken up crease & make a side ways V on the outer part of the lid and lower lid (make sure to blend)
- Then Make a winged line with the black from the palette. And add this light shimmery shade to the tear duct area (this will brighten your eyes up)
That’s it you can add liquid liner to make the winged line more intense or just add mascara and be done with it. I personally did add a nude color eyeliner in the water line & a black in the tight line.