Hello my Bondbeautys,
I have missed you guys! I know I have been gone a while so sorry, life has twisted and turned on me. But here we are I am back and happy to be here. I wanted to do a fun post for you guys since I haven’t done on in so long. I know all of you watched the Super Bowl or at least the half time show. Lady Gaga performed and she came out with a strong makeup look. I wanted to recreate this mainly because it was requested on my Instagram, but also because it is unique and fun.
So I went ahead and recreated it for you but I added my little twist to it. Instead of Red Gems I did pink, also I didn’t add the netting like she had. Her whole eye , gem & Black outline was actually a sticker. Because I did mine by hand I left out the netting through out the gems. Either way hers looked gorgeous and I think I did it justice. So I have a full video tutorial for you below, also I shared my edited Instagram Ready Pictures and I would love for you to vote in the comments and tell me which of all these pictures in this post you love best!
- Dermacol Foundation 221
- Clinique Blush Fig
- Tiny Beauty Eyeshadow Tint: Violette
- Elf Baked Eyeshadow : Burnt Plum (lid)
- Hard candy Lookpro Matte Eyeshadow Palette (crease)
- BhCosmetics Be a bombshell Bronzer Diva
- Gems from Walmart & Kiss Lash Glue (Clear)
- Milani Stroblight Highlighter Sunglow
- Wetnwild Catsuit Missy & Fierce, Pink Really Hard
- Milani Make it Dewy Setting Spray
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray
- NYC Liquid Liner
- Jordana Fabuliner
- Kiss Lashes Ritzy
- StarLooks Gem Pencil Amethyst
It was all actually easy to do, especially when I don’t have to do so many straight lines with eyeliner. So for all my visual learners, or those who are just curious on how I accomplished this look, check out the Tutorial.
Before you go COMMENT below and tell me which pictures do you like best from this post?
Thank you guys, and Im so excited to be back! I have lots of tutorials,reviews, hauls & more coming soon!