Hello Beautyful Ladies!
So its Christmas is almost here! I know that every christmas eve my family gets together for a christmas dinner.. Here is a look that is perfect for the day time but can also be transformed into a christmas dinner look in minutes! Its super easy, using drugstore products. I recently went to walgreens and purchased a bunch of profusion $1 palettes , Well I use one of those palettes in this tutorial so you can see how it works!
This day look is a super easy , classy casual look with a neutral eye & a light coral lipstick..
- Apply Your bronzer to contour your cheeks
- Apply Elf Berry Merry blush to bring some color to your face
- Apply Shade 1 Underneath the brow for a highlight
- Apply shade 2 in the inner corner & the inner ½ of the lid
- Apply Shade 3 in the outer ½ of the lid & blend the two lid shades together for a smooth transition
- Get into a matte shade (I used my bronzer) on a blending brush & blend it into the crease for a easy transition shade
- Apply shade 5 with a crease brush into the crease very gently to define the crease
- THen blend with a clean blending brush so that it looks smooth
- THen apply mascara on the top lashes (for a more casual appearance), some brown eye liner in the water line & the eyes are done
- Last to finish our day time look apply your day time lip color, I used Neutrogena moisture stick: Fresh Papaya Which is a pink with a warm tone to it so beautiful & perfect for the day time.
The Day Look Looks really simple & Classy so you can wear christmas day..
All you need to do is add a berry red lip, winged liner, highlight on the cheek bones & mascara on the lower lashes!
- Add a winged Liner on the upper lid ( I used Jordana Fabuliner Bold) & Don’t forget to add mascara to the bottom lashes!
- Then add A highlight to the cheek bones Im using the Elf Facial Whip : Lilac Petal ( I used a blush brush added a small amount onto the back of my hand and dabbed in with my brush)
- Last add a deep berry red lip I love the LA colors Lipstick & Lipgloss Duo : Charmed I go this at the Dollar Tree and I am so impressed with it that I would wear this to dinner! It stays on the lips & when It fades it leaves behind a gorgeous stain!-
So thats it A day Look Into a Night Look in three easy steps!
So whats your favorite Lipstick this holiday season?
Till Next time..
Remember, Beauty Comes From Within