Happy Saturday , today I thought I would show you some of the new makeup products I bought at the Dollar General! This was my first time going there and I found some interesting Items.
So as you guys know I have done a review on L.A. Colors lipsticks before. If you have not seen my review then click here.
So I found a lot of L.A. Colors makeup and nail polish that I have never seen before. So of course I was curious and had to check it out!
Thats not all the L.A. Colors stuff I got. I also decided to try out 3 of their eye liners.I also saw some limited edition Wet N Wild Megalast Nailpolish that the drugstores didn’t carry!
The Last thing I bought was a quad from , yes you guessed it, L.A. Colors. This quad is called Truffle and to my surprise so far I love it!
I was surprised with the pigmentation and onto of a primer it wears well!
So most of these products I wore today for my look…
- Truffle Quad:1 & 4 On my Lid, 2 in the crease lower lash line & Outer corner, 3 as a highlight shade under the brown and inner corner.
- Grafix Eyeliner on my lash line for a winged out look.
- Automatic Eye liner in the tight line & water line.
- L.A. Colors Lipstick & Lipgloss Duo : Twinkle
- Nyx Cream Blush : Hot Pink
So I hope you enjoyed this haul, What cool things have you found at your local Dollar General?!
Till Next time,
Remember, Beauty Comes from Within So let Yours SHINE!
<3 love, Bondbeautyful