So I recently reviewed and swatched the Limited Edition Divergent Collectors Kit and I wanted to show you how to create a really neutral day time look. This Kit is amazing and it is still available at Sephora so if you want it click here. This is a simple look and Very beautiful for spring and summer so lets do this!
In this makeup look I used the Erudite Palette, the Abnegation Palette, The divergent Face Palette, and the Fear Not lipgloss that came in the kit.
- Apply Radiant Initiation in the crease and Blend really well.
- Apply Golden Honesty All over the Lid
- Apply Peaceful Shimmer in the inner half of the lid and blend the gold and the peach really well..
- Apply Almond color under the brow & blend
- Apply Bold Expresso in the crease to add definition there (use a light hand) Then blend with radiant initiation (cool brown)
- Apply Foundation, powder & Concealer like you regularly would
- Apply the bronzer underneath the cheek bones for a contour and blend really well You want it to look natural
- Apply a Coral shimmery blush from the palette with a blush brush . on the apples of the cheeks then blend it back towards your ears.
- Apply a beautiful highlight above the cheek bones for a glow!
- Apply Wet N Wild Mega Slick Balm Stain in Rico Mauve all over your lips.
- Top it off with Fear Not lipgloss from this palette!
There you have it , an Abnegation Inspired , easy , Spring neutral Makeup look! I hope you enjoyed this, don’t forget to pin it so you can try it later!! If you would rather watch me do this, then check out the video above!
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful