Hello my Bondbeautys,
Today I wanted to do a 4th of July makeup look. I am so excited for the Fourth of July because this year we are taking our three little boys to go see fireworks! So I’m going to show you an easy makeup look you can do for this fourth of July. I understand that this look isn’t for everyone but it can be. Makeup is a very personal thing and you can tweek this makeup look however you like. If you don’t like the bold eyebrows then skip it, if you don’t like the red lip then go for a nude!
I had so much fun doing this look and I hope you enjoy it too! I have personally been so obsessed with colored eyebrows lately and I love pairing it up with neutral eye makeup. This look was also Day 22 on my 100 days of makeup I am doing over on my social media. If you aren’t following me there then go follow me! It is so much fun everyday I am doing a different makeup look for 100 days straight! Its about to get crazier and crazier! Anyways I hope you guys like this look and to see how I did it check out the video below.
- L’OREAL Infallible Pro Glo Foundation 205
- LA Girl Pro Concealer Natural
- IT Cosmetics BYE BYE Undereye Concealer Tan
- Be a bombshell smooth criminal powder
- Wet n Wild Contouring Palette Dulce de Leche
- ELF Baked Blush Pinktastic (Highlight)
- Pierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush Desert Rose
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette (Eyes)
- Milani Shadow Eyez Aquatic Style
- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer Sunkissed
- Wet n Wild Poster Child Palette
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme Amore
What are you doing for this 4th of July? Let me know in the comments!