Hello my Bondbeautys,
Happy Wednesday! Today I am showing you how to do a Blue Smokey Eye Makeup tutorial. I feel like this particular makeup look, looks sophisticated. I love the blue eyeshadow mixed with the soft baby pink glossy lips. For the most part the eye makeup is pretty matte so glossy lips were a must. I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial (down below).
Also this was Day 13 of my 100 days of makeup. I am doing a different makeup look everyday for 100 days. Yes, I know thats a lot of days! I hope you will come support me on my social media. Instagram, Tumblr,Flickr,Twitter & Facebook page! Bondbeautyful everywhere except my Facebook page is Bondbeautyfulpage.
Products I used:
- Divergent Erudite Palette
- Divergent Face Palette
- MAC eyeshadow Denim Dish
- Wet n Wild contour palette Dulce de Leche
- Bella Piere Cosmetics Mineral Blush Desert Rose
- Elf Matte Lip Color Natural
- NYX Butter Gloss Eclair
- Wet N Wild Coverall Foundation & Primer
- Wet n Wild Highlighting Pen Posing Nude
- LA Girl Pro Concealer Natural
- Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder
- Pura D’or Argan Oil Drops
This makeup looks hard to do but it is fairly easy, using someone of my secret tricks.
So if you want to see how I did it then watch the tutorial down below!
Thank you for visiting my page, do not forget to subscribe with your email. Its completely free and it will allow you to get my posts via email! How cool is that!