This summer a big makeup trend that is going around is aqua eyes. Whether in eyeliner form or eyeshadow it is very aqua is a very trendy! So I wanted to show you this easy way to add aqua or blue into your makeup look! (video at the end) I just grabbed a wide mix of eyeshadows that work. You do not need a particular palette just grab what you have and lets go!
- Hard Candy Natural Eyes palette
- Divergent Abnegation Eye Palette
- Kirkland Palette
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
- Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer: Sun Kissed
- L’OREAL Feel Naturale Blush: Au Naturale
- Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner : Blue
- Milani Shadow Eyes: Aquatic Style
- Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream : Stockholm
Step By Step
- Apply tape to your eye. This provides that crisp line & makes it easier to do winged liner at the end.
- Apply this teal/blue into the crease using a crease brush
3. Deepen up the crease with this cool grey & a crease brush. Blend Blend Blend
4. Blend using a mix of these two browns (lightly) (also smudge on lower lid)
5. Apply a light creme shade onto the lid & under brow
6. Apply a light gold shimmery shade in the tear duct area to brighten
7. Apply a blue in the water line & create a winged line using a blue liquid eyeliner.
8. Finally warm up the face with bronzer & neutral blush!
Last do not forget the lips! I think a matte nude lip makes this look very wearable & realistic. If you like adventure try a bright coral lip!
Want to see more trendy summer looks for 2016 then make sure to subscribe! For those of you that like video tutorials click below!