hello my Bondbeautys,
It has been so crazy since I last talked to you guys. So on Thanksgiving day my husband dislocated & fractured his shoulder. Then two weeks ago I got a cold which escalated to bronchitis then this last week my son got a cold and ear infections! Finally today we are both feeling much better and I can take some time to share a blog post! I am not 36 weeks it is crazy and this is only my 32 week pregnancy blog post I am so sorry about that! We are thinking the baby is coming either this week or next so I hope I can catch up before then . If I can’t don’t worry I will catch up!
So lets get started ..
Due Date? Jan 6 2015
- How Far Along? 32 Weeks
- Symptoms? lots of Braxton Hicks , Flimsy Nails, tired, Ankle Tenderness,
- Stretch Marks? No New ones Yet although I can see two coming on in the front of my belly Oh NO!
- Sleep? Still having a hard time sleeping , I wake up a lot!
- Exciting Moment/ event? I am basically almost done with my sons room/ nursery its a jungle theme & Im so excited about that
- Miss anything? I miss sleeping!
- Movement? Yes he still moves a lot in there specially when I lay down he kicks a lot!
- Cravings? Hot Cheetos & Mama Chocolate fudge cookies!
- Gender? Boy
- Labour Signs? Braxton Hicks and some pressure
- Rings on or off? Off still
- Belly Button? My belly button is still in
- Mood? tired, and stressed all the time
- looking forward ? to being done with the nursery so I can relax!
So thats it I will be doing a nursery / room tour & hospital bag post soon so keep a look out for that!
Remember, Beauty Comes from Within so let yours shine!
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful