Hello my Bondbeautys,
Lets do a summer friendly makeup tutorial. This is perfect for summer because of the bronzey glowy cheeks & the popsicle red lips. This is super easy to do and I am going to show you how!
If you would rather watch me do it than read about it , then click below!
I am using all the products that I talked about in my may favorites post. All of these products are my favorites because they work so great for such an affordable price!
- Smarty Pants into the crease with blending brush
- Mix smarty pants & rebel together and add it into the crease with a crease brush
- Blend with a clean blending brush
- Add Sweet heart & Flower Child(mixed) onto the lid
- Add Funny Girl into the center of the lid & into the tear duct area for a highlight
- Add Charmer right underneath the brow
- Apply rebel to the lower lid close to the lashes
- Add wing liner (If you so choose) & mascara
The face is very simple lots of glow & a flush of color !
- Conceal your under eye circles & apply powder to set everything
- Add a glowy bronzer to the cheek area , forehead & tip of the nose
- Add blush to the apples of your cheeks and sweep it back
- Apply a tiny bit of the glowy bronzer again to the apple of the cheeks for a highlight
The lips are very easy all I did was apply a lip stain. & this balm tint over top. So simple and perfect for the summer!
Now that your ready for the summer what are you planning on doing this summer?