Hello My Bondbeautys,
Its that time again, a brand new month and its time to tell you what products are my favorites! So usually have a certain look that I am loving that month so expect a makeup tutorial using all these products for my next post!
Products I am Loving at the Moment:
- Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation W6 Sunbeige : I love this because it makes my face look like my skin, its not cakey at all and it looks so gorgeous and fresh faced. I have dry skin so this is perfect for me but If you have oily skin I recommend the Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation or the Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation.
- NYC Loose Powder Translucent: This is such a perfect setting powder because it is light and doesn’t cake up the skin. So it sets without adding any unnecessary powder.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer : Neutralizer – This concealer is one of my favorite concealers for the under eye area. The formula is so thin yet it has so much coverage. Today I woke up with raccoon eyes and you can see in the video you cant even tell! This is amazing and my #1 pick for under the eyes!
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick Bare it all: This is such a beautiful nude matte lipstick that I have been loving. It looks effortless and is perfect for everyday! Especially with this lipgloss combo! Divergent Lipgloss: Temptations choice it just adds a peachy sparkle that looks beautiful added to the center of the lower lip!
- Elf Baked Bronzer Maui: This is a beautiful bronze sun-kissed bronzer that I love because it adds a beautiful glow. Lately I have been skipping on the blush and just adding this in the cheek area where I would usually add my blush. I think it looks so great for the summer time!
- Elf blush & bronzer Duo: Fiji Matte– If you have been keeping up with my makeup tutorials you know that this last month I have been using the bronzer in this duo with a fluffy blending brush right into the crease. This is so great because it makes all the other crease colors you put on top just blend that much easier! Plus I love that this is a duo purpose product for my contour & crease !
- Elf baked Eyeshadow Bronzed Beauty: I have been sweeping this with a fluffy brush all over the lid on those days that I want to add a little oomph to my makeup look and it is so gorgeous! As you can see I have been loving all things bronze!
- NYC 24 Hr City Proof Eye Primer: This is such a great find! I love that it is a eye primer but in a stick form. Its so convenient to use and unique! Personally I love this but because I can get oily eyelids I sometimes have to set it first before using eyeshadow! If you don’t have my problem then this will work great for you!
*some are affiliate Links
So whats your favorite foundation of the moment?