Hello my bondbeautys
I hope you are all having a beautiful & adventurous day.. So today I decided to do a getting ready with me. Its been a while sense I have done this, So basically Im giving you a glimpse of how I get ready + a new $1 makeup look. In my favorite products for $1 post I showed you lots of great $1 beauty products well today Im going to show you how I use the $1 profusion palettes! So this is a great inexpensive fall look for day time or night time , depending on the lipstick you choose.
Products I Used:
- Profusion Palette 06 (pinks)!& 01(bronzy) : Can be used as blush, bronzer,highlighter& eyeshadow $1 walgreens (during christmas season)
- LA Colors lipstick & lipgloss duo Charmed$1 (bold lipstick for date night look)
- Jordana Balm stains: honey Love $2.99 walgreens (great nude for everyday look or daytime look)
- L’Oreal Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
- Rimmel stay matte powder
- Sonia Kashuk Sponge
- Jordana fabubrow
- Its so big mascara
So now that you know what I used .. come get ready with me! (click below)
Heres the Day look Heres the night look
So heres a look at my full outfit
Cloths I wore:
- Shirt: Ross (great for giving a curve illusion)
- Skinny Jeans : Ross
- Boots : walmart winter boots
- Bow ( I made .. super easy check out my DIY bow Tutorial)
Whats your favorite fall palette? Or favorite date night look?
Remember Beauty Comes From Within..