So its October, I love this month because of Halloween!! IM SO excited I have some great Halloween tutorials planned and today Im sharing with you my first on of this year!.. CATWOMAN ,
I always love her she is strong, independent, and lethal! Her look is so easy to do and all under $15 I already had boots, long sleeve black shirt & the Nailpolish..
Nailpolish: Sinful Colors: Rich In Heart
The leather Pants I got at ross for only $10 , you can even find leather leggings if you prefer for $5
The Cat ears I found at walmart for $1
& the Spikey Cuffs at the Dollar Tree For $1 each..
The makeup was also very easy to do , I decided to do a sexy Midnight blue smokey eye, and I had to add some fake lashes as well! Don’t forget about the bright red lips!
Products I used:
- Wet N wild: Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
- Elf Warm Bronzer
- Elf Duo Eyeliner Shadow Stick
- Fantasy Wet N Wild Lipstick : Black
- Elf Lipstick Essential Line: Fearless
- Nyc Lipstick: Mahogany
- L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation: Natural Beige
- Rimmel stay Matte Powder
- Cover Girl Flamed Out mascara
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark/Black
- Elf Eyelashes Natural $1
- Starlooks Eye Pencil: Obsidian
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil In Milk
Want to know how I did the makeup?
Then take a look below!