Hello My Beautyful Friends!
So I have glasses, and I know that sometimes glasses are NOT cute! THey can sometimes make you look grungy and a little too casual. Well today I have put together some tips to help you not look GRUNGY in your Glasses!
- do your hair: actually curl your hair or if your hair is straight curl the ends DO NOT put you hair in a pony tail! (fancy yourself up a little more than usual)
- Do your nails: you don’t want to have chipped nails !
- Apply concealer: you need to look flawless so apply concealer on your problem areas & especially underneath your EYES!
- Apply foundation: You will look more ready for the day & not grungy if your face looks flawless (foundation will make you look more professional as well )
- Apply powder: there is nothing more that yells grungy than a girl with glasses & an oily face
- CONTOUR: Get ready more than usual contour your face, glasses can sometimes make you look like you have a rounder face so contouring will help with that
- APPLY EYESHADOW: do a darker eye than usual and yes still apply eyeshadow this will help your eyes pop through your glasses instead of being hid by your glasses (Rimmel Glam Eyes HD: Green Park)
- Glowing Blush: Adds color & a beautiful Glow (Milani: Rose D’oro)
- Add a pop of color with your lipstick: try to pick something other than a nude to bring some color to your lips (revlon balm stain: Romantic)
Check out the Video Below for more tips….
So what do you do to prevent yourself from looking grungy when you wear glasses? Till next time…..
Remember , Beauty Comes From Within