Hello my Bondbeautys,
Today I decided to experiment with some Ittsē makeup that I received in the mail. I am so glad I did because they are amazing! Ittsē is an affordable cosmetic company that has customizable palettes. They have blushes, highlighters, powder,eyeshadow & lip products. They have a magnetized palette where you can then add your own pot of product. The thing that I thought was so awesome about these palettes is that they are vegan-leather fabric. Thats rather unique they also are a lot sturdier than the Z palette because they do not have a clear window. The eyeshadows stay very protected and it also has a mirror which I find very useful.
* I am not sponsored I just wanted to inform you about the brand & do a mini review.
Today I decided to do a Soft face & eyes, paired up with a bold lip. I used Ittsē eyeshadows , blush , powder & bronzer. I was pleasantly surprised with how soft and pigmented their products are. They were also very easy to blend. Personally the only product that didn’t work so well for me was the matifying powder because of how matte it was. I have dry skin so I only set my under eye concealer and I still felt like this powder was a little big drying under my eyes. If you have oily skin or combo skin you will love this powder!
- Eyeshadows : $7.99
- Palette (different color options): $21.99
- Brow Powders: $6.99
- Complexion Powders: $8.99
- Lip Colors: $7.99
- Palettes are free with a $75 purchase!
Those prices are so similar to other affordable brands at the drugstore I am so impressed! For todays look the shadows & powders I used were:
- Grace: In the crease for a transition shade
- Steps of Rome: To lightly darken up the crease & lower lid blended
- Pink Pearl: on the lid
- Alabaster: under the brow & in the tear duct area
- The Fog Powder: set my under eye concealer
- St. Tropez illuminate: To warm up & bronze up the face
- Key Largo Cheek Color: Blush
Check out the full tutorial below
Thank you guys for being great readers & subscribers let me know if you have tried this brand? What do you think?