I love Halloween and the crazy makeup looks that come along with it , but before we dive head first into october lets look at my makeup favorites for the Month of September!
- Nyc In a NewYork Min Nailpolish- Sidewalkers This color is such a beautiful side walk light grey
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nailpolish- Grey Area This deep grey paired up with sidewalkers looks great together, I have been wearing both of these paired up together ever chance I got !
- Jordana Twist Shine Balm Stains-Honey Love , I have three of these balm stains But I have mostly been wearing Honey Love which is a gorgeous Nude Purple toned Lip balm stain, I did a whole review on these already on my blog check it out! http://bondbeautyful.com/twist/
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil- PureGold Nyx Jumbo Pencils are the best bases to go under any eyeshadow this pure gold one is so pretty under bronzes, etc Have you tried any nyx jumbo pencils yet?
- Pixi Lash Booster Mascara I got this mascara in an ipsy bag the skinny brush makes it super easy to use on the lower lashes
- Smashbox Audition Taupe Palette This palette is great it has a eyebrow gel, and eyebrow powder,a cream highlighter, a cream eyeshadow and three neutral eyeshadows
- Elf Warm Bronzer I have been loving this as a bronzer but also a BLUSH! I swirl all the colors together to make a beautiful bronzy blush then I add just the blush color onto the apples of my cheeks , its truely BONDBEAUTYFUL
- Nyx Cream Blush -HotPink This is another product I got in an Ipsy bag, This is such a pigmented blush in a cream form.. You have to be super careful because you only need the slightest amount on your brush , or fingers , a little goes a long way… If I find I applied to much blush then I dip my brush in my Rimmel Stay matte powder and I apply it over top to sheer out the hot pink craze and give me a beautiful flush on my cheeks
So these are my September Favorites , What are yours? Are there any new products you have just been loving?
Check out my September Favorites Video down below for swatches and more info on these products….
Look for today!!!
Products I used:
- Elf Matte Lip Color : Coral
- Elf warm Bronzer on cheeks
- Pixi mascara
- NYX Jumbo Eye pencil: Pure Gold as base
- Bh Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
- Smash Box Audition Taupe palette for eye brows
Till Next Time ..Dont forget, Beauty Comes From Within <3