Happy thursday, today I’m going to show you how to do a very spring/day appropriate makeup look. Spring is right around the corner, for some of us its here already so lets celebrate. I am using all the things I got in my March Ipsy today if you want to sign up for yourself then click here.
So I did do a video for you so if thats easier then just click the video below if not then keep reading…
So here are the things I got in my March Ipsy plus some of the main products I used to create todays spring inspired look…
I was really impressed with this months IPSY Bag.. If you don’t know what Ipsy is it is a subscription service that cost $10.00 a month, they send you deluxe sample products plus a glam bag. * I am subscribed and I pay every month with my own money. I love it and I like to show you what I get and how to create a look with what I got…
So this is the makeup look I came up with.
Eyes: I used the Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Palette…
- Taupe: In the crease & Outer V also in the lower outer half of lower lash line.
- Gold: In the inner half of the lid + Inner part of the lower lash line
- Copper: blended it in the outer half of the lid and the middle of the lower lash line… Make sure to blend
- Teal: Used this smudged on top of all the other shade on the lower lash line (make sure to blend) Add a green eyeliner to lower lash line to help blend it all together..
- L.A. Colors Pearl eyeliner for the winged out liner..
- Its So Big Mascara for the lashes
- L.A. Colors Auto Eyeliner in Black on tight-line & In between Lashes..
- Perfect BB Cream all over the face , blend with your fingers
- ELF Brightening Concealer : underneath the eyes to brighten it up.. Blend with a foundation brush or finger
- Elf Cream Bronzer: St Lucia used my finger to apply then blended with a contouring brush
- Profusion Eye Brightening palette 06: mixed all together for a blush
- Rimmel stay matte powder to top it all off and prevent oiliness..
- Bareminerals Lipstick : Moxie which is absolutely gorgeous and very creamy
- Rush Lipgloss: Slice of Heaven to top it off with some beautiful shine!
Thats it simple as that and you have a spring beautiful look.
I did curl my hair with the Cortex Curling wand , I used the reverse barrel and used different size sections curling away from my face.
If you recreate this I would love to see , you can tag me on instagram, or Facebook!
So what pop of color are you going to be modeling this spring & summer?!
I am really loving teal right now!
Till Next time,
<3 Love, Bondbeautyful