It has been so long since I have posted and so much has happened that I want to share. I guess that for a later post though. Today lets get down to business with a VIBRATING Flat Iron. I know what your thinking, the products they come out with now a days are crazy! Well this one sounds funky ,but it is absolutely genius! It actually works guys, so Im bringing it to my blog and I am also doing a giveaway.
I have tried this first hand and I love it to straighten or curl my hair. (I will be showing you a tutorial at the end of how to do both)
This is the Asavea Vibe Vibrating Flat Iron Buy it Here.
*Not an affiliate Link
- Heats up in 60 sec
- Vibration options which decreases the FRIZZ (I love this for when I straighten my hair)
- Temp 325-450
- Does not pull on my hair! AT ALL
- Ceramic Flat Iron- Gives you consistent temperature
- Swivel Cord So when Curling It doesn’t get tangled in your hair
- Automatic shut off after 60 min
- Fiberglass technology helps retain moisture to your hair
- Affordable (is on sale right now for $49.99)
- You can turn the vibration mode on or off
- When vibration mode is on, it only vibrates when clamped shut!
- NONE seriously It works so well I cant think of
As I have been trying this for the past couple weeks I actually prefer the Vibrating mode to be on when Im straightening my hair. The reason why is because it completely eliminates frizz and smooths my hair to the point that It even looks like I put anti frizz product in it when I didn’t. Whenever I curl my hair I don’t use the vibrating mode.
So I will be showing you how I straighten and Curl my hair in the video below. I honestly do think that this flat iron is amazing and worth a try. I recommend it 100%!
I have another surprise for you first, I’m doing a giveaway! Asavea was so kind to host a giveaway , absolutely free, all you need to do to enter is click here .
Its open until Feb 11, 2018 I will be announcing the winner in the description box of my video below. I will also be emailing you personally so make sure to check your spam folders!!
So I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial and Good luck!