($36.00) So lets start with Day 1 of Foundation week, We are talking about the Urban Decay One & Done Foundation. I wear the shade Medium and I find it is a great match for me (I’m a Mac NC35). Their shade range is not good at all, but since its marketed as a light coverage the thought is that lots of different shades will still be able to pull it off even if the shade is slightly off. They only have 6 shades in total.
*At the very bottom of the post I will include foundation shade matches for me so that if you are trying to compare, you can.
I love this foundation because it has light to light/med coverage. Its so easy to blend and looks amazing with either both a sponge or a brush. So no matter what your preferred method to apply is, it will look amazing. I love this foundation for everyday bases, or light foundation days. It gives a natural finish and looks great on my dry skin all day long. I was really impressed how a light coverage foundation could last on my skin all day, but apparently with this foundation it can. Below are some swatches of this foundation swatched next to some of my other foundation matches.
Day 2- L.A. Girl Pro Coverage HD Foundation.
This Foundation is seriously such a beautiful buildable full coverage foundation. It has a shade range of 16 shades, which includes a white shade. It retails for $8.99. For being a drugstore foundation this is actually really nice selection. I wear the shade Nude Beige. This foundation has a very natural luminous finish to it, and I personally find it to be patchy with a sponge. I would definitely say go with a brush with this foundation. I personally love a luminous primer underneath so the Becca Priming Filter, or the Physicians Formula Spotlight Primer are good ones.
*All Links are affiliate links
Day 3 It Cosmetics CC Cream Medium Tan. This is more like a medium coverage foundation, that can build up to full coverage. (depending on what you consider to be full coverage) Again like the Urban Decay One & Done this one doesn’t have a good shade selection; it has 7 shades. It retails for $38.00 and has 1.08 fl oz. I really do love this one, again its perfect for everyday, for teens, or moms basically anyone! Its a beautiful natural luminous finish that wears all day. Great on dry skin but also can be set with a good powder for those with oily skin.
Day 4, is Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation 030 Sand Beige. This is by far the most disappointing foundation, but yet the best foundation all in one. It has full coverage, a very natural matte finish, and it last all day long. But, it only has 3 shades, 3! What?! That is just so crazy, I went with the shade 030 because it had the right undertone. I definitely needed to darken it with a mixer, so I used the Catrice Prime Fine Makeup Transformation Drops Darkening. I really wish they would come out with more shades because it seriously looks like skin. I didn’t need to set it because it set on its own and wouldn’t transfer. This is a good matte foundation to try if you have dry skin. For now this is a great mixing foundation, plus whenever you set it with a spray woah looks beautiful!
Day 5, Nars Natural Radian Longwear Foundation M3.5 Vanuatu $49.00. So far this one is the most expensive, but also the one with the biggest shade selection with 33 different shades. Honestly this one is so gorgeous on the skin. I would definitely repurchase this one. Just because I was able to find a very accurate shade and it looks flawless on the skin. It also wore amazing and its the foundation that I got the most compliments on. Every time I wear this foundation my skin looks so healthy and truly radiant.
Day 6, Physicians Formula The healthy foundation M3 $12.99. Comes in 12 shades. The shade I tried in the video did not match me M3 is definitely my match, if you are wondering. I honestly didn’t like how this foundation looked on my skin. It looked a tiny bit powdery and you could tell I was wearing makeup. If you have dry skin using a hydrating primer & a setting spray would help. I think this one is all about preference. Plus on my skin it didn’t last very long. I do not have swatches for this one but M3 is my match for sure.
Day 7, Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation M3 Classic Tan ($13.99). This foundation comes in 12 colors. Let me tell you by far this is my favorite foundation for two reasons: First, this is such an affordable foundation. Second, this is literally the best color match I have ever found for my skin. Not only that but this foundation looks beautiful, not just beautiful, stunning in natural light (Outside or inside), Studio Lights and in Flash! I just am so amazed with this foundation. It has a radiant dewy finish, but not to dewy in the oily way. I set this lightly and it remains look beautiful ALL DAY LONG! For a drugstore foundation, the lasting power of this one has just absolutely amazed me. In other words GO GET THIS FOUNDATION RIGHT NOW!
Foundation Matches for Me:
• MAC NC35
• Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Cushion 280 Bisque W
• Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation 105 Natural Beige
• It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation TAN
• It Cosmetics CC Cream Medium Tan
• Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless 220 Natural Beige
• Mally Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation Medium
• Too Faced Born this Way Foundation: Natural Beige-Medium With Neutral Undertones
• Estee Lauder Double Wear 3w1 Tawny
• Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Medium
• Mac Studio Fluid NC30
• Milani Conceal + Perfect foundation 04 or 03
• Clinique Superbalanced Silk Makeup: Silk Nutmeg
• Too Faced Born this way undetectable medium to full coverage foundation Sand
• Covergirl Outlast stay luminous Soft Honey 855
• Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Natural Beige 50
• Fenty Beauty Pro Soft Matte Foundation 240 Medium Warm
• Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Stromboli-Medium3
• Nars Natural Radiant Longwear foundation Vanuatu 3.5 M or MORE BARCELONA 4
• Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Cover Stick 118= Y325 Flesh
• The Ordinary 2.0Y & 2.1Y
• Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless 5.0
• Flower Beauty BB Cream Mix BB2+BB3
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Golden
• Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation 5
• Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Y365-Desert
• Becca Stick Foundation 10 Caramel -Medium (Yellow)
• Catrice HD 030 (Add Darkener Drops but right undertone)
• NYX Total Control Drop Foundation True Beige
• Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Foundation: SF06
• Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminious Silk 6.5 Medium,Warm-Medium to tan skin with warm undertones • Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation Warm Beige
I hope this post was helpful for all those wondering about this foundation. If you want to see more videos for me than check my social media links and subscribe!
*again all links are affiliate or links that I receive compensation if you use. Thank you for those that use my links.